Timeline of events:
- Asker can't find flaps lever
- Answer shows flap switch on the real plane (photo and manual)
- Another answer shows (?) a barely visible flap indicator in a 10-year old (?) add-on for FSX
- Asker clarifies they still can't find it in X-Plane
- I respond to the asker's comment on the answer that asking about the real plane is on-topic, asking where it is in X-Plane after being shown the real life one is off-topic
- A user edits the question invalidating the top voted answer
- I roll it back based on community policy.
A lot of the comments are both for and against the question.
- What are your thoughts so the community can establish a policy with regard to those questions? What should be done to the question?