Some variations that came to mind (not limited to those):
- environmental-control-system / -systems
- more professional but encompasses the existing acs-pressurization* x6
- in line with the existing cabin-pressure x132
- something else (including renaming/merging/synonymizing existing tags)
* acs-pressurization may not cover planes with just cabin heat, and its usage guidance says "Air conditioning system and/or cabin pressurization", but it's unclear from the tag alone (ACS is possibly not a commonly used aviation acronym)
Along with your recommendation, explain why please.
Example questions that need such a tag: