- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Aviation 375 375 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 367 367 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 227 227 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 223 223 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 Possible battery solutions for 1000mAh capacity and >10 year life?
- 22 extern "C" linkage inside C++ namespace?
- 12 Do any aircraft use throttle steering during normal flight?
- 8 How to make the most of SIMD in OpenCL?
- 7 what does ellipsis mean in a Matlab function's argument list?
- 7 How to know if system has just woken up from a mem sleep?
- 6 Is it a bad idea to replace POD C-style array with std::valarray?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 10 '18