I code for work and I code for fun. I also have a lot of experience in industrial controls primarily in the Marine and Offshore Drilling industries. I have software running on many oil rigs, USCG vessels, Staten Island Ferries, and US Navy combat ships.
I'm also a licensed private pilot, single engine land with a complex endorsement. I own (with 8 other guys) a 1978 Cessna 177B Cardinal-II.
- Aviation 33.6k 33.6k 66 gold badges117117 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.5k 10.5k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1k 1k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 1k 1k 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 Why was the P-51 Mustang not adopted by the U.S. Navy?
- 67 Can experts identify the model using this part (FOD prevention purposes)?
- 57 Since there are no toilets on smaller aircraft, how do you deal with the inevitable?
- 54 How can I find places to store/land a private airplane?
- View more network posts →