FAA certified ATP and A&P Mechanic with 15+ years of aviation experience. Primarily flying the CE-500 and CE-525 for a §135 Air Carrier.
Pennsylvania, United States
Member for 5 years, 4 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 at 1:11
Top network posts
- 47 What is this line found above the door on many aircraft?
- 42 What do these instruments do?
- 39 What are these holes in my Cessna 172, just in front of the elevator?
- 34 What priority if any is given to Emergency Services in flight clearance?
- 30 Why did WWII prop aircraft have colored prop tips?
- 29 Why are "counterweights" used in aircraft production?
- 29 What liability concerns would drive an airplane homebuilder to scrap their plane?
- View more network posts →