FAA certified ATP and A&P Mechanic with 10+ years of aviation experience. Primarily flying the CE-500 Citation series Bravo, Ultra, and Encore for a §135 Air Carrier.
Also a certified water and mold mitigator, lead renovator, quasi-professional woodworker, and one-time math tutor.
Pennsylvania, United States
Member for 3 years, 11 months
8 profile views
Last seen Sep 22 at 21:21
Top network posts
- 46 What is this line found above the door on many aircraft?
- 39 What are these holes in my Cessna 172, just in front of the elevator?
- 35 What do these instruments do?
- 34 What priority if any is given to Emergency Services in flight clearance?
- 30 Why did WWII prop aircraft have colored prop tips?
- 29 What liability concerns would drive an airplane homebuilder to scrap their plane?
- 26 Why are "counterweights" used in aircraft production?
- View more network posts →