Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
40 profile views
Last seen Mar 28 '15 at 0:24
- Stack Overflow 22.1k 22.1k 77 gold badges3636 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Skeptics 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.3k 3.3k 1111 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Politics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 953 How do I call Objective-C code from Swift?
- 141 Is this a ship-shipping ship, shipping shipping ships?
- 116 What is the capitalist answer to rail passenger transportation being non financially profitable?
- 76 Order of "female" and "male" in survey form
- 74 show progressbar while loading pages using jquery ajax in single page website
- 54 Singular of "dice"
- 49 Why don't we rotate tyres but you rotate tires?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (3)
1 Can touchy subjects be on on-topic? Mar 27 '15