Top network posts
- 110 Why don't commercial aircraft adopt a slightly more seaplane-like design to allow safer ditching in case of emergency?
- 107 Does the sterile cockpit rule mean flight attendants could not inform the pilots if a passenger is in the lavatory while on final?
- 89 How close can planes fly to each other over the ocean?
- 73 Why are Oscar, India, and X-Ray (O, I, and X) not used as taxiway identifiers?
- 72 Can you request a new squawk code if you don’t like the one being assigned?
- 66 Why can't some airports handle heavy aircraft while others do it easily (same runway length)?
- 62 Are there any drawbacks to requesting progressive taxi every time?
- View more network posts →