Top network posts
- 110 Why don't commercial aircraft adopt a slightly more seaplane-like design to allow safer ditching in case of emergency?
- 107 Does the sterile cockpit rule mean flight attendants could not inform the pilots if a passenger is in the lavatory while on final?
- 88 How close can planes fly to each other over the ocean?
- 70 Why are Oscar, India, and X-Ray (O, I, and X) not used as taxiway identifiers?
- 66 Why can't some airports handle heavy aircraft while others do it easily (same runway length)?
- 60 Why are there many pilots who don't say "mayday, mayday, mayday" to declare an emergency?
- 53 Why does the headset man not get on the tractor?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
10 What is 'aviation weather'? Feb 18 '17
2 ICAO Standards And Recommended Practices Jul 21 '16
2 Aviation Acronyms Mar 6 '17