Lifelong airplane geek. Private pilot. BS Aerospace Engineering. Retired USAF. Retired Systems engineer in the avionics industry. EAA Lifetime member.
Top network posts
- 76 How are banners kept upright?
- 54 Is there any combination of two airports that are connected via taxiways?
- 43 Do safety-critical avionics systems run Linux?
- 35 When a bomber releases a huge payload of bombs, why don't they collide with each other in mid air?
- 31 How much training does an A320 pilot need to fly an A321?
- 30 Why does the FAA require special authorization to act as PIC in the North American T-28 Trojan?
- 30 What is this INOP instrument and when is it safe to fly with INOP instruments?
- View more network posts →