Engineer in the defense and surveillance industry by day:
- Aerial Surveillance
Flying whenever I can squeeze it in.
20+ years flying. CFI-ASEL
- Pietenpol Aircamper (Experimental-AB)
- Piper Chrerokee
Springville, UT, USA
Member for 6 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 28 '19 at 22:24
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 631 631 11 gold badge66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 585 585 22 gold badges44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 281 281 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 Add Source in a subdirectory to a cmake project
- 28 How do I configure the behavior of the Qt4Agg backend?
- 23 Platform detection in CMake
- 23 What is the significance of single and double quotes in environment variables?
- 12 How do pilots and controllers deal with TFR's that lie directly on an approach?
- 11 Etymology, ubiquity and synonyms of the phrase "Tribal Knowledge"
- 11 Where can I get the FAA data that defines airspace, including MOAs etc.?
- View more network posts →