Engineer in the defense and surveillance industry by day:
- Aerial Surveillance
Flying whenever I can squeeze it in.
20+ years flying. CFI-ASEL
- Pietenpol Aircamper (Experimental-AB)
- Piper Chrerokee
Springville, UT, USA
Member for 6 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 28 '19 at 22:24
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 621 621 11 gold badge66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 525 525 22 gold badges44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 281 281 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 Add Source in a subdirectory to a cmake project
- 28 How do I configure the behavior of the Qt4Agg backend?
- 21 Platform detection in CMake
- 20 What is the significance of single and double quotes in environment variables?
- 12 How do pilots and controllers deal with TFR's that lie directly on an approach?
- 11 Are solid-state attitude indicators subject to gimbal lock?
- 11 Where can I get the FAA data that defines airspace, including MOAs etc.?
- View more network posts →