All round aviation and related technology enthusiast
I work as a senior system engineer in Air Traffic Control / Air Traffic Management / Unmanned Traffic Management.
For over 10 years I have been assisting various ATM companies in developing new technologies. Currently I am working on integrating UAS into the airspace. Most of my recent work has been in the surveillance domain (ADS-B, WAM, Mode S) on technical standardisation, safety assessments and system performance analyses.
I've also worked on aircraft performance modelling & analysis (BADA 4) and related ATC simulations.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Member for 5 years, 5 months
46 profile views
Last seen May 16 at 12:27
Top network posts
- 349 How to format Joda-Time DateTime to only mm/dd/yyyy?
- 127 Why do airlines follow these routes between Barcelona and Düsseldorf?
- 94 Is a firm landing an indication of the pilot inexperience?
- 80 Why did this plane fly in a zigzag pattern?
- 76 How can an altimetry system error during cruise (500 ft at 35000 ft high) cause an insufficient fuel situation?
- 71 If airplanes can't use reverse thrust in flight, what am I hearing?
- 71 Can the Airbus A380 safely fly with two engines out on the same wing?
- View more network posts →