All round aviation and related technology enthusiast
I work as a senior system engineer in Air Traffic Control / Air Traffic Management / Unmanned Traffic Management.
For over 10 years I have been assisting various ATM companies in developing new technologies. Currently I am working on integrating UAS into the airspace. Most of my recent work has been in the surveillance domain (ADS-B, WAM, Mode S) on technical standardisation, safety assessments and system performance analyses.
I've also worked on aircraft performance modelling & analysis (BADA 4) and related ATC simulations.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Member for 6 years, 9 months
79 profile views
Last seen Sep 10 at 6:46
- Aviation 65.1k 65.1k 77 gold badges206206 silver badges287287 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 885 885 11 gold badge99 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 713 713 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physics 621 621 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 395 How to format Joda-Time DateTime to only mm/dd/yyyy?
- 128 Why do airlines follow these routes between Barcelona and Düsseldorf?
- 114 Why did my flight climb so sharply on takeoff?
- 96 Is a firm landing an indication of the pilot inexperience?
- 86 Why did this plane fly in a zigzag pattern?
- 76 How can an altimetry system error during cruise (500 ft at 35000 ft high) cause an insufficient fuel situation?
- 74 Can the Airbus A380 safely fly with two engines out on the same wing?
- View more network posts →