- Aviation 180.4k 180.4k 1515 gold badges458458 silver badges733733 bronze badges
- Physics 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 584 584 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 437 437 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Different 265 265 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 181 Why is the maximum speed of current fighter aircraft lower than those from the 1960's and 1970's?
- 156 Even after years of research, why are planes unable to keep passengers alive in case of a fiery crash?
- 108 Why are military drones shaped so strangely?
- 107 Can a passenger jet be towed to safety if it breaks down in midair?
- 93 Why do aircraft models end their life as freighters?
- 91 How can this aircraft be stable/manoeuvrable?
- 90 Why do fighter jets still have guns/cannons?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
19 Question closing is too arbitrary Apr 22 '19
4 Can we have “identify that airplane” questions? Apr 14 '14
4 Should voting be used to undo damage? Nov 5 '19
2 When to use technical terms vs layman terms? Dec 1 '14