You have understood something only if you are able to explain it to others. Answering here helps me to understand things better.
- Aviation 209.3k 209.3k 1717 gold badges536536 silver badges839839 bronze badges
- Physics 2.1k 2.1k 1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 684 684 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- The Workplace 585 585 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Different 320 320 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 192 Why is the maximum speed of current fighter aircraft lower than those from the 1960's and 1970's?
- 161 Even after years of research, why are planes unable to keep passengers alive in case of a fiery crash?
- 113 Why are military drones shaped so strangely?
- 108 Can a passenger jet be towed to safety if it breaks down in midair?
- 101 Why do fighter jets still have guns/cannons?
- 96 How can this aircraft be stable/maneuverable?
- 93 Why do aircraft models end their life as freighters?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.