Current Career: Lead Software Engineer and Architect at a $6 billion+ company.
Language: Speaking Japanese since 1982. Learned the language natively living and working in and around Sapporo.
Artist: Professional Oil Painter ( landscapes of the American West ).
Pilot: - ATP ( Airline Transport Pilot ) - Air Force A7-D Jet Fighter Flight Simulator Specialist/Instructor - Corporate Jet Pilot ( Lear 60 / Westwind II ).
NASA/JPL Software Engineer contractor on GPS / Geodesy related Projects.
Software Development and Business Development Company Founder and Director of MCS Computers and Micromize - "computerized" the Franchise Hair Salon Industry 1988 - 2006 - 5000+ locations ( Cost Cutters, Fantastic Sams, Great Clips, SuperCuts, Regis, Master Cuts and more... )
Author: Currently writing a non-fiction, aviation related book.
Top network posts
- 25 What's the difference between Laravel's @yield and @include?
- 24 How is elevation and altitude measured?
- 8 What is the reasoning behind using depleted uranium as counterweights in the 747?
- 7 Is <input> well formed without a <form>?
- 6 How to run a Command Line PHP Script on Heroku App
- 5 Merging to a branch in git without switching to it
- 5 Laravel fails to find route except when the route is named
- View more network posts →