Leading Advanced-Technology Electronic Product Development and Global Production
Interested in working with established companies and fully funded startups located in North America, Europe or Asia.
A bridge between
- R&D and Engineering
- Management and Engineering
- Western Design and Asian Manufacturing
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 '14 at 20:19
- Electrical Engineering 228.3k 228.3k 66 gold badges183183 silver badges480480 bronze badges
- Travel 12.6k 12.6k 2323 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 8.7k 8.7k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 836 836 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 Why are copper cables round?
- 82 Why are knobs called "pots" by some sound designers?
- 75 What exactly fries the chip when you invert power supply?
- 70 Why do some tactile switches have 4 terminals?
- 67 If I am measuring 2.3 V on a 1.5 V AA battery from Duracell, is my multimeter broken?
- 59 How can black travellers deal with unwanted harassment from locals in China?
- 56 Why is root mean square used when calculating average power, and not simply the average of voltage/current?
- View more network posts →