Private Pilot, Glider Pilot, Glider Instructor, Father of a Helicopter pilot, Son and Grandson of pilots, interested in all things aviation. Day job is Software Engineer/Manager of Software Engineers. Most weekends you will find me trying to figure out how to keep a glider in the air. I've recently started learning how to fly Hang Gliders using the scooter tow method.
Top network posts
- 33 What would be the safest way to drop thousands of small, hard objects from a typical, high wing, GA airplane?
- 21 How can we calculate the benefit gained from taping glider wing roots?
- 20 Is it better to shut down the engine(s) or leave it (them) running when a gear up landing is imminent?
- 20 What is this flying boat being restored at the Udvar Hazy Center?
- 17 How is wind measured at this small U.S. airport?
- 16 Does it really take 9000 feet to recover from a spin in a P-51 Mustang?
- 14 Is there any disadvantage to slipping as a way to lose altitude?
- View more network posts →