CS/Maths student interested in algos & data structures, programming, discrete maths, and infosec. Mostly use C or Python, but always interested in learning new languages, frameworks, libraries, technologies, etc. Been programming in some form (with varying quality) since age 11.
Very broad interests, but mostly:
- Discovering vulnerabilities in software
- High Frequency Trading
- Mathematical verification of code
- Systems programming
Things I would like to learn more about and get better at:
- Competitive programming
Top network posts
- 32 How serious is an impact like the 10/2017 Delta Airlines suspected bird strike?
- 11 What is a NBN "FTTC Connection Device"?
- 5 What makes malware like Stuxnet or Duqu so advanced?
- 5 Using python and beautifulsoup to iterate through a list of websites to find a particular string
- View more network posts →