- Unix & Linux 3.2k 3.2k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 718 718 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- User Experience 476 476 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 385 385 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 What is this editor that gets opened by crontab?
- 36 Is scp unsafe? Should it be replaced with sftp?
- 28 Run a bash command when a process is done
- 25 Why are terminal consoles still used?
- 21 Is uncle really limited to siblings of parents or their husbands?
- 15 How does haskell determine the order of type variables in implicit foralls?
- 15 What determines which Linux commands require root access?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.