Former Marine Corps KC-130 Loadmaster and retired Navy carrier based jet pilot, Safety Officer, Landing Signals Officer and Flight Instructor, (EA-6B Prowler). ATP MEL, and Commercial SEL pilot license. Former Aerospace Manufacturing Program Manager and part time commercial Cessna 208 Caravan pilot, 1/17th share owner of a Cessna 172, currently in training with a regional airline.
Top network posts
- 56 What do pilots landing on aircraft carriers do when the ship is not visible due to weather?
- 52 How do you win a simulated dogfight/Air-to-Air engagement?
- 44 Can airliners land with auto pilot in gusty wind conditions?
- 35 Would a 50 mph aircraft holding a ground pattern in a 20 mph cross wind risk stalling by abruptly rolling away from a crosswind?
- 32 Does an aircraft carrier have a VOR onboard?
- 32 What is the correct way for pilots to say the time?
- 31 Is it possible to (electronically) disable an ejection seat?
- View more network posts →