Former Marine Corps KC-130 Loadmaster and retired Navy carrier based jet pilot, LSO and instructor, (EA-6B Prowler). ATP MEL, and Commercial SEL pilot license. Currently Aerospace Program Manager, part time commercial Cessna 208 Caravan pilot, and 1/17th share owner of a Cessna 172.
Seattle, WA, USA
Member for 3 years, 10 months
15 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 at 1:41
Top network posts
- 55 What do pilots landing on aircraft carriers do when the ship is not visible due to weather?
- 52 How do you win a simulated dogfight/Air-to-Air engagement?
- 44 Can airliners land with auto pilot in gusty wind conditions?
- 35 Would a 50 mph aircraft holding a ground pattern in a 20 mph cross wind risk stalling by abruptly rolling away from a crosswind?
- 32 What is the correct way for pilots to say the time?
- 28 Why does aileron response diminish as speed becomes slower, from slow-flight up to the stall? (In a light trainer)
- 27 Does an aircraft carrier have a VOR onboard?
- View more network posts →