Has a weakness for manual-reversion-capable aircraft with tail-mounted engines.
Reads aircraft accident reports in her spare time.
Pronouns: She/her, but this didn't justify firing Monica.
Your tilted Gulfstream G650
Member for 3 years, 3 months
140 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
- Aviation 21.6k 21.6k 88 gold badges7474 silver badges167167 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- History 817 817 33 gold badges77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 801 801 22 gold badges99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 216 A new (2018) update to our Terms of Service is here
- 62 Why are Gatwick's runways too close together?
- 57 Why didn't the US and USSR jam each other's early-warning radar?
- 49 An apology to our community, and next steps
- 48 Why are two-stroke engines nearly unheard of in aviation?
- 42 Can I safely eat whatever goes through the x-ray machine?
- 40 How best for a trans or non-binary person to respond to their 6-year-old cousin asking if I'm a girl or a boy?
- View more network posts →