Greater Seattle area software engineer
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it’s a duck, right? So if this duck is not giving you the noise that you want, you’ve got to just punch that duck until it returns what you expect. -Patrick Ewing
Redmond, WA, United States
Member for 2 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 29 '18 at 18:58
- Stack Overflow 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Politics 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 825 825 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 804 804 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- The Workplace 639 639 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 What's currently blocking the construction of the wall between Mexico and the US?
- 59 How can I tactfully refuse to switch seats on flights?
- 53 Why would the President not just fire the Attorney General?
- 33 What to do with a good employee who comes late and leaves early?
- 25 Is it normal/ethical for student grades to be assigned according to quotas?
- 23 Surfacing out of a sunken ship/submarine - Survival Tips
- 22 python import of local module failing when run as systemd/systemctl service
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 11 '17