I was a Windows programmer (15 years of C++, C#, SQL Server), but I took a leap of faith and now I'm a backend software developer, using Erlang and Elixir, at Twilio.
- Stack Overflow 81.6k 81.6k 4949 gold badges213213 silver badges346346 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.8k 1.8k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.4k 1.4k 1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 965 What are the rules about using an underscore in a C++ identifier?
- 381 How do I create a self-signed certificate for code signing on Windows?
- 266 Why does AuthorizeAttribute redirect to the login page for authentication and authorization failures?
- 250 How do I create a self-signed certificate for code signing on Windows?
- 183 Displaying build times in Visual Studio?
- 182 Looking for a clear definition of what a "tokenizer", "parser" and "lexers" are and how they are related to each other and used?
- 140 Using makecert for Development SSL
- View more network posts →