I was a Windows programmer (15 years of C++, C#, SQL Server), but I took a leap of faith and now I'm a backend software developer, using Erlang and Elixir, at Twilio.
- Stack Overflow 82.5k 82.5k 5050 gold badges214214 silver badges348348 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.8k 1.8k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 976 What are the rules about using an underscore in a C++ identifier?
- 387 How do I create a self-signed certificate for code signing on Windows?
- 269 Why does AuthorizeAttribute redirect to the login page for authentication and authorization failures?
- 255 How do I create a self-signed certificate for code signing on Windows?
- 188 Looking for a clear definition of what a "tokenizer", "parser" and "lexers" are and how they are related to each other and used?
- 187 Displaying build times in Visual Studio?
- 140 Using makecert for Development SSL
- View more network posts →