Software Engineer that has worked for a number of different companies in different sectors: industry, tech, transport, defense, etc. Has a wide variety of interests including, but not limited to engineering, aviation and all things with wheels and an engine. Likes playing computer games and has a couple of small lions (Maine Coons) running around the house.
TL;DR Coffee, Cars, Computers and Cats.
Member for 3 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 28 '18 at 12:44
Top network posts
- 21 How do the latest automatic transmissions match the efficiencies of manual gearboxes?
- 16 What is an "all-electric APU"?
- 13 Why do most biplanes have their top wing slightly forward of the lower wing?
- 10 How bad is it to drive very short distances with little to no coolant
- 6 Why so much ground time at Frankfurt Airport?
- 5 Can the Mexican presidential aircraft be sold?
- 5 Electrical issue?
- View more network posts →