Aerospace engineer at JSC, writer of Hack n Slash.
Commercial, instrument, multi airplane. Time in C-172, C-152, M-20J, and C-310R. One sailplane flight and three hours in a Hiller UH-12 to round everything out.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 1 '15 at 4:21
Top network posts
- 53 Did any astronauts on a mission complain about waking up?
- 52 What are these green text/line displays shown during the livestream of Crew Dragon's approach to dock with the ISS?
- 44 Do you need 0 km/s velocity to crash into the sun?
- 21 What are these green text/line displays shown during the livestream of Crew Dragon's approach to dock with the ISS?
- 18 How small could an orbital rocket be?
- 18 Why do we not fly to space with helicopters? What are the practical altitude limits?
- 17 What are the criteria to put the oxygen tank above or below the fuel tank for a given stage of a rocket?
- View more network posts →