For the new gender policies, I'm a cis-male and prefer the he/him pronoun set.
I've been interested in flight for more than fifty years. I've built and flown models for a similar length of time, but never had the resources to become a pilot.
Member for 2 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 at 13:03
- Worldbuilding 22.3k 22.3k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 14.7k 14.7k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 13.5k 13.5k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Aviation 9k 9k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 8.7k 8.7k 99 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Why don't jetliners maneuver to avoid a bird strike if spotted in time?
- 91 How many generations would it take until the noble and peasant classes become different species and cannot interbreed?
- 75 What do I do when problem player does not attend Session 0?
- 70 Why is Robin Hood French in Shrek?
- 69 If it wasn't maintained for hundreds of years, would the Channel Tunnel collapse?
- 68 What is this quad-jet plane at El Paso Airport?
- 66 Are there examples of rowers who also fought?
- View more network posts →