Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Space Exploration 16.8k 16.8k 11 gold badge5454 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 9.1k 9.1k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Physics 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Aviation 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 134 Couldn't I escape Earth's gravity traveling only 1 mph (0.45 m/s)?
- 99 Is it possible for a moon to have a higher surface gravity than the planet it is attached to?
- 82 How do laser "tape measures" work?
- 79 Why are ships in Star Wars so ridiculously easy to steal?
- 74 Is it unsafe to remove one stud from a load bearing wall?
- 64 Why do most banks in Canada charge monthly fee?
- 52 What Purpose Would a Unicorn's Horn Serve in the Wild?
- View more network posts →