Top network posts
- 78 Why was Pan Am Flight 103 flying over Lockerbie?
- 61 Why is the time of useful consciousness only seconds at high altitudes, when I can hold my breath much longer at ground level?
- 56 Do airplanes need brakes in the air?
- 55 Why would one plane in this picture not have gear down yet?
- 44 Are there any privately owned large commercial airports?
- 43 Will you be able to hear a supersonic aircraft flying away from you?
- 40 Why do non-aerobatic aircraft have a negative G limit?
- View more network posts →