Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 79 Why was Pan Am Flight 103 flying over Lockerbie?
- 73 Why do airliners hug the coast on flights?
- 61 From this cockpit picture I cannot identify this aircraft. Any ideas?
- 61 Why is the time of useful consciousness only seconds at high altitudes, when I can hold my breath much longer at ground level?
- 58 Do airplanes need brakes in the air?
- 55 Why would one plane in this picture not have gear down yet?
- 46 Are there any privately owned large commercial airports?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.