Pilot (Commercial ASEL, ASES, glider, helicopter, with tailwheel, complex, high-performance, and high-altitude endorsements; flown 40 different types of aircraft)
Member for 6 years, 10 months
13 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 '19 at 22:34
- Aviation 16.2k 16.2k 22 gold badges5757 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 417 417 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 363 363 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 356 356 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 What's the point of writing on a cockpit window?
- 38 What is the difference between mist and fog?
- 34 Who should handle an emergency when there's both a certificated pilot and a CFI on board?
- 33 What emergency situation can pilots encounter in gliders/non-powered aircraft?
- 30 Why does Star Trek use Celsius (SI system), not Fahrenheit (the imperial system)?
- 28 Why did most airliners have black noses in the 60's and 70's?
- 27 Are there any "alternative" passenger airline business models?
- View more network posts →