- glider pilot,
- (close to finishing) masters degree in aerospace engineering with specialization on aircraft design/construction and flight control systems
- software developer for a the Aerofly FS 2 flight simulator, tasked with flight controls, physics simulation, aerodynamics and many more.
Member for 1 year, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 30 '19 at 19:41
Top network posts
- 13 What is an airliner pilot's first go-to if he or she doesn’t have a positive climb rate immediately after take off?
- 10 Do the F-18's leading edge flaps deflect symmetrically in rolls?
- 7 Can a single engine on an A320 provide wing anti ice?
- 6 Are requests for an emergency landing ever refused?
- 5 Does auto pilot take into consideration the altitude, speed, and the difference in heading change, to calculate the degree of bank?
- 5 Can autothrottle be used without autopilot (and vice versa)?
- View more network posts →