Old guy trying to learn new things, see my website for details -- sort of.
Finally completed posting journalling emails from my last five years of flying at http://terryliittschwager.com/emailjournal.php. Now I'm moving on to finish the talking-of-flying page https://terryliittschwager.com/talking-of-flying.php, sort of a mini-memoir by topic of the 30 years I spent flying.
And at http://terryliittschwager.com/novel.php is an unpublished novel I wrote many years ago. It's not primarily a flying story, but flying a 747 is involved. The protagonist hijacks a 747 freighter. The 747 detail starts in chapter 28 in Bangkok, proceeds through Hong Kong's old Kai Tak airport, to the conclusion of the flight where the airplane burns on the runway at Half Moon Bay, California after having flown under the Golden Gate bridge with only two engines operating.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
18 profile views
Last seen Apr 17 at 0:20
Top Network Posts
- 132 What happens if a language other than English is used over the radio?
- 123 Why would seaplanes use a curved takeoff run?
- 81 How do seaplanes do run-up checks without brakes?
- 73 What is this hatch above the cockpit of a 747?
- 63 Why are the cockpit controls of airplanes so complicated?
- 60 How do pilots manage to keep aircraft on centerline during taxi?
- 54 Best way to locate source of Warning: Empty string passed to getElementById()
- View more network posts →