Top network posts
- 57 Is the weight of the aircraft flying in the sky transferred to the ground?
- 28 What causes a rotating object to rotate forever without external force—inertia, or something else?
- 15 Why doesn't a table tennis ball float on a surface of steel balls? How do we calculate buoyancy here?
- 6 The wing has a pressure gradient along the AB direction, is there a pressure gradient along the CD direction?
- 5 Astronauts in spacecraft, they have to circle the earth many times a day, do they also have the illusion of the moon?
- View more network posts →