I've always had an interest in technology. My first contact with computer programming was when I was 14 years old, to help my mother in her small business finances. I wrote a simple program in Visual Basic, using Microsoft Excel as a "pseudo-database". For me, programming is a mere tool to solve our problems and facilitate our lives.
- I started my career when I was 16, developing a retail management software for Brazilian SMEs
- I've participated in hackathons of various subjects: health, ecology, science, education, etc.
- In 2018 I decided to start writing tech articles to improve my English skills and share my thoughts on technology. I've written for Hacker Noon, The Startup, and also my personal blog.
I'm currently working as a Backend Developer at Runtastic, an Austrian company from the adidas group.
Member for 12 days
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 14 at 13:22
- Stack Overflow em Português 12.6k 12.6k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Portuguese Language 730 730 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Code Review 352 352 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Aviation 280 280 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 71 How to check the Angular version?
- 64 O que é código pythônico?
- 62 Does int main() need a declaration on C++?
- 56 Como usar as tais tags semânticas?
- 26 What are those bumps on top of the Antonov-225?
- 25 Checking for balanced brackets in Python
- 25 Como melhorar a performance de leitura de um banco de dados SQL Server?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.