I've always had an interest in technology. My first contact with computer programming was when I was 14 years old, to help my mother in her small business finances. I wrote a simple program in Visual Basic, using Microsoft Excel as a "pseudo-database". For me, programming is a mere tool to solve our problems and facilitate our lives.
- I started my career when I was 16, developing a retail management software for Brazilian SMEs
- I've participated in hackathons of various subjects: health, ecology, science, education, etc.
- In 2018 I decided to start writing tech articles to improve my English skills and share my thoughts on technology. I've written for Hacker Noon, The Startup, and also my personal blog.
- Stack Overflow em Português 16.8k 16.8k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Portuguese Language 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Review 617 617 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Aviation 440 440 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 85 How to check the Angular version?
- 66 O que é código pythônico?
- 63 Does int main() need a declaration on C++?
- 56 Como usar as tais tags semânticas?
- 29 What are those bumps on top of the Antonov-225?
- 28 Checking for balanced brackets in Python
- 25 Como melhorar a performance de leitura de um banco de dados SQL Server?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.