It might look like a spider, but it's a 7000 year old petroglyph from an Irish barrow tomb.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 '17 at 11:12
- Stack Overflow 45k 45k 44 gold badges8282 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.8k 1.8k 1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 1414 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 893 893 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 111 Exactly what is a "third party"? (And who are the first and second party?)
- 97 nth fibonacci number in sublinear time
- 87 Case conventions on element names?
- 77 Units of a Fourier Transform (FFT) when doing Spectral Analysis of a Signal
- 62 Formatting doubles for output in C#
- 59 Why do we not have a virtual constructor in C++?
- 55 Set BufferedImage to be a color in Java
- View more network posts →