Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 6.9k 6.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Aviation 6.7k 6.7k 1212 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Philosophy 2.3k 2.3k 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 744 744 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 106 Why does the speed of a ping pong ball increase when the space in which it can bounce decreases?
- 93 Is electricity really the flow of electrons or is it more involved?
- 79 Is there any way for a gas to pass through a solid metal?
- 43 How exactly did engineers come to the final design of jets like the F-16 or SR-71?
- 36 Is there an example of a classic aviation engineering moment when engineers had to discard all their work due to the wrong approach?
- 35 If centrifugal force is a pseudo-force then why we can observe its effects outside of rotating frame?
- 29 Are there any aircraft that either fold or employ folding in their design (such as with origami)?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.