Business Systems Analyst at a large autoparts reseller. I mostly make sure our pricing IS group has things to do :).
Also a big aviation enthusiast who has hundreds of hours...in simulators...sadly. Working on getting my license pretty soon here though!
For anyone who wants to contact me to complain/make polite suggestions, jaycarr (at) gmail is the place to send your hate mail.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
65 profile views
Last seen Sep 13 at 17:22
- Aviation 23k 23k 3434 gold badges121121 silver badges215215 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 986 986 55 gold badges1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 442 442 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 231 231 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 226 226 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 Why do jet engines get better fuel efficiency at high altitudes?
- 56 How do wings generate lift?
- 55 Why do pilots use airways instead of just "flying direct" every time?
- 52 Why don't pilots parachute from small planes that are in distress?
- 46 Is this plane landing or departing?
- 45 What makes flight recorders harder to find than tagged sharks?
- 44 When are aircraft required to dump fuel for emergency landings?
- View more network posts →