Business Systems Analyst at a large autoparts reseller. I mostly make sure our pricing IS group has things to do :).
Also a big aviation enthusiast who has hundreds of hours...in simulators...sadly. Working on getting my license pretty soon here though!
For anyone who wants to contact me to complain/make polite suggestions, jaycarr (at) gmail is the place to send your hate mail.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
62 profile views
Last seen Dec 20 '19 at 16:34
- Aviation 22.6k 22.6k 3030 gold badges121121 silver badges214214 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 956 956 55 gold badges1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 442 442 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 231 231 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 221 221 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 Why do jet engines get better fuel efficiency at high altitudes?
- 55 Why do pilots use airways instead of just "flying direct" every time?
- 52 How do wings generate lift?
- 52 Why don't pilots parachute from small planes that are in distress?
- 45 Is this plane landing or departing?
- 44 Why are First/Business Class seats at the front of aircraft where it is the least safe?
- 44 What makes flight recorders harder to find than tagged sharks?
- View more network posts →