Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
St. Petersburg, Russia
Member for 6 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 26 '18 at 20:18
- Physics 19k 19k 55 gold badges4141 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.9k 13.9k 55 gold badges4747 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Mathematica 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 117 Why don't C++ compilers optimize this conditional boolean assignment as an unconditional assignment?
- 95 Why does the humidifier make a stove's flame orange?
- 89 How is quantum superposition different from mixed state?
- 69 LibreOffice doesn't have an icon
- 64 Why is transposing a matrix of 512x512 much slower than transposing a matrix of 513x513?
- 61 Stopping at the first machine code instruction in GDB
- 58 СССР Parts Identification
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.