I am the Chief Pilot of a US Part 135 company and a professional corporate jet captain who flies all around the world on a regular basis. Formerly an engineer and maintenance mechanic, my background give me a slightly different look on aviation that a lot of other pilots (hopefully in a good way)!
Delray Beach, FL
Member for 7 years, 4 months
112 profile views
Last seen Dec 5 '20 at 19:08
- Aviation 56.7k 56.7k 3232 gold badges218218 silver badges403403 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 25.6k 25.6k 88 gold badges5858 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Poker 718 718 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 687 687 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 321 321 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 266 How do I show/hide a UIBarButtonItem?
- 202 Segue to another storyboard?
- 184 Can Microsoft Flight Simulator help me learn to fly (or make me a better pilot)?
- 168 Why are the cockpit controls of airplanes so complicated?
- 119 Why do we still use pilots to fly airplanes?
- 88 Can someone actually "fly under the radar"?
- 84 Why is the range of transponder digits 0 to 7 rather than 0 to 9?
- View more network posts →