I am the Chief Pilot of a US Part 135 company and a professional corporate jet captain who flies all around the world on a regular basis. Formerly an engineer and maintenance mechanic, my background give me a slightly different look on aviation that a lot of other pilots (hopefully in a good way)!
Delray Beach, FL
Member for 5 years, 8 months
92 profile views
Last seen Jul 3 at 15:02
- Aviation 47.2k 47.2k 2929 gold badges201201 silver badges387387 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 24.9k 24.9k 77 gold badges5454 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Poker 708 708 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 487 487 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Area 51 236 236 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 256 How do I show/hide a UIBarButtonItem?
- 200 Segue to another storyboard?
- 166 Can Microsoft Flight Simulator help me learn to fly (or make me a better pilot)?
- 157 Why are the cockpit controls of airplanes so complicated?
- 117 Why do we still use pilots to fly airplanes?
- 83 Can someone actually "fly under the radar"?
- 79 Xcode-Increment build number only during ARCHIVE?
- View more network posts →