I am the Chief Pilot of a US Part 135 company and a professional corporate jet captain who flies all around the world on a regular basis. Formerly an engineer and maintenance mechanic, my background give me a slightly different look on aviation that a lot of other pilots (hopefully in a good way)!
Delray Beach, FL
Member for 6 years, 11 months
110 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 at 16:18
- Aviation 56.1k 56.1k 3232 gold badges213213 silver badges400400 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 25.5k 25.5k 88 gold badges5858 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Poker 718 718 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 687 687 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 321 321 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 264 How do I show/hide a UIBarButtonItem?
- 202 Segue to another storyboard?
- 182 Can Microsoft Flight Simulator help me learn to fly (or make me a better pilot)?
- 167 Why are the cockpit controls of airplanes so complicated?
- 119 Why do we still use pilots to fly airplanes?
- 88 Can someone actually "fly under the radar"?
- 84 Why is the range of transponder digits 0 to 7 rather than 0 to 9?
- View more network posts →