I am the Chief Pilot of a US Part 135 company and a professional corporate jet captain who flies all around the world on a regular basis. Formerly an engineer and maintenance mechanic, my background give me a slightly different look on aviation that a lot of other pilots (hopefully in a good way)!
Delray Beach, FL
Member for 6 years, 2 months
106 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 at 23:10
- Aviation 55.1k 55.1k 3030 gold badges210210 silver badges398398 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 25.4k 25.4k 88 gold badges5757 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Poker 708 708 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 687 687 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 321 321 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 261 How do I show/hide a UIBarButtonItem?
- 200 Segue to another storyboard?
- 173 Can Microsoft Flight Simulator help me learn to fly (or make me a better pilot)?
- 159 Why are the cockpit controls of airplanes so complicated?
- 117 Why do we still use pilots to fly airplanes?
- 85 Can someone actually "fly under the radar"?
- 82 Why is the range of transponder digits 0 to 7 rather than 0 to 9?
- View more network posts →