Founded this site back when I was in high school. Have had my PPL since first year of college, physics degree from Embry-Riddle, and currently in pilot training flying T38s.
Photo is from a back-seat ride in an F-16
Member for 6 years, 2 months
16 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 '16 at 17:30
- Aviation 6.7k 6.7k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 4.7k 4.7k 1414 gold badges3838 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.4k 4.4k 66 gold badges2828 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 1.5k 1.5k 66 gold badges2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 Why does micro USB 2.0 have 5 pins, when the A-type only has 4?
- 87 Why do we still use pilots to fly airplanes?
- 67 How to allow Chrome (browser) to load insecure content?
- 63 Kessel Run in 12 parsecs: screenplay error, or part of the movie?
- 55 Is there go up line character? (Opposite of \n)
- 43 Why does Tom Paris get Starfleet rank, but the Maquis get provisional rank?
- 36 Where can I go take a nap during the day?
- View more network posts →