Founded this site back when I was in high school. Have had my PPL since first year of college, physics degree from Embry-Riddle.
I'm currently in F-16 B-Course training. The photo is from an incentive ride I got back in college.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
32 profile views
Last seen Oct 8 '20 at 22:49
- Aviation 6.8k 6.8k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 4.8k 4.8k 1515 gold badges4242 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.5k 4.5k 66 gold badges3131 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 1.6k 1.6k 66 gold badges2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 106 Why does micro USB 2.0 have 5 pins, when the A-type only has 4?
- 88 Why do we still use pilots to fly airplanes?
- 70 Is there go up line character? (Opposite of \n)
- 67 How to allow Chrome (browser) to load insecure content?
- 63 Kessel Run in 12 parsecs: screenplay error, or part of the movie?
- 43 Why does Tom Paris get Starfleet rank, but the Maquis get provisional rank?
- 37 Where can I go take a nap during the day?
- View more network posts →