Founded this site back when I was in high school. Have had my PPL since first year of college, physics degree from Embry-Riddle, and currently in pilot training flying T38s.
Photo is from a back-seat ride in an F-16
Member for 6 years
16 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 '16 at 17:30
- Aviation 6.7k 6.7k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 4.6k 4.6k 1414 gold badges3838 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.3k 4.3k 66 gold badges2828 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 1.5k 1.5k 66 gold badges2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 Why does micro USB 2.0 have 5 pins, when the A-type only has 4?
- 86 Why do we still use pilots to fly airplanes?
- 67 How to allow Chrome (browser) to load insecure content?
- 63 Kessel Run in 12 parsecs: screenplay error, or part of the movie?
- 51 Is there go up line character? (Opposite of \n)
- 43 Why does Tom Paris get Starfleet rank, but the Maquis get provisional rank?
- 36 Where can I go take a nap during the day?
- View more network posts →
29 Aviation — Top User Swag! Aug 16 '16
27 What's the fate of this beta? Aug 15 '14
14 Can we have “identify that airplane” questions? Feb 20 '14
10 Can we have “identify that airplane” questions? Feb 19 '14
4 Using acronyms in tags Feb 20 '14
3 When to use technical terms vs layman terms? Oct 15 '14
2 Where do we draw the line? Feb 20 '14