I'm a delivery driver for FedEx. I used to work as a tug driver at the Memphis hub. Have been an armchair aviation enthusiast since the late 1980's. Became fascinated while jumpseating on FedEx aircraft. Loved observing the pilots from the jumpseat until that privilege was taken away (thanks again 9/11 terrorists!)
I have a bachelor's of music in audio recording from the University of Memphis. I'm also a guitarist.
Kansas City, KS
Member for 5 years, 10 months
53 profile views
Last seen Apr 1 at 22:44
- Aviation 26.7k 26.7k 1616 gold badges9393 silver badges196196 bronze badges
- History 933 933 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 922 922 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Music Fans 892 892 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Skeptics 490 490 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 Why did this plane fly in a zigzag pattern?
- 85 Why did the British scuttle the u-boats surrendered after WWII?
- 76 Why does the B-52 take off without rotating?
- 54 Why do all the rings of MH370's transmission locations have the same origin point?
- 43 Why do farmers register their fields as airports?
- 40 What are the advantages of towbarless pushback tugs?
- 37 Can supersonic conditions be replicated on the ground?
- View more network posts →