I'm a delivery driver for FedEx. I used to work as a tug driver at the Memphis hub. Have been an armchair aviation enthusiast since the late 1980's. Became fascinated while jumpseating on FedEx aircraft. Loved observing the pilots from the jumpseat until that privilege was taken away (thanks again 9/11 terrorists!)
I have a bachelor's of music in audio recording from the University of Memphis. I'm also a guitarist.
- Aviation 27k 27k 1919 gold badges9797 silver badges201201 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 987 987 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- History 930 930 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Music Fans 902 902 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Skeptics 489 489 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 112 Why did this plane fly in a zigzag pattern?
- 85 Why did the British scuttle the u-boats surrendered after WWII?
- 76 Why does the B-52 take off without rotating?
- 54 Why do all the rings of MH370's transmission locations have the same origin point?
- 43 Why do farmers register their fields as airports?
- 40 What are the advantages of towbarless pushback tugs?
- 37 Is a pilot's instinctive reaction to a stall counter-intutive?
- View more network posts →