I'm a delivery driver for FedEx. I used to work as a tug driver at the Memphis hub. Have been an armchair aviation enthusiast since the late 1980's. Became fascinated while jumpseating on FedEx aircraft. Loved observing the pilots from the jumpseat until that privilege was taken away (thanks again 9/11 terrorists!)
I have a bachelor's of music in audio recording from the University of Memphis. I'm also a guitarist.
Kansas City, KS
Member for 3 years, 9 months
34 profile views
Last seen Mar 22 at 0:10
Top Network Posts
- 103 Why did this plane fly in a zigzag pattern?
- 82 Why did the British scuttle the u-boats surrendered after WWII?
- 74 Why does the B-52 take off without rotating?
- 39 What are the advantages of towbarless pushback tugs?
- 39 Why do farmers register their fields as airports?
- 36 Can supersonic conditions be replicated on the ground?
- 35 Is a pilot's instinctive reaction to a stall counter-intutive?
- View more network posts →