I'm a delivery driver for FedEx. I used to work as a tug driver at the Memphis hub. Have been an armchair aviation enthusiast since the late 1980's. Became fascinated while jumpseating on FedEx aircraft. Loved observing the pilots from the jumpseat until that privilege was taken away (thanks again 9/11 terrorists!)
I have a bachelor's of music in audio recording from the University of Memphis. I'm also a guitarist.
Kansas City, KS
Member for 4 years, 6 months
43 profile views
Last seen Dec 1 at 17:46
- Aviation 24.9k 24.9k 1212 gold badges8282 silver badges177177 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 912 912 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- History 893 893 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Music Fans 780 780 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Skeptics 491 491 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 109 Why did this plane fly in a zigzag pattern?
- 82 Why did the British scuttle the u-boats surrendered after WWII?
- 75 Why does the B-52 take off without rotating?
- 41 Why do farmers register their fields as airports?
- 40 What are the advantages of towbarless pushback tugs?
- 36 Is a pilot's instinctive reaction to a stall counter-intutive?
- 36 Can supersonic conditions be replicated on the ground?
- View more network posts →