I'm a delivery driver for FedEx. I used to work as a tug driver at the Memphis hub. Have been an armchair aviation enthusiast since the late 1980's. Became fascinated while jumpseating on FedEx aircraft. Loved observing the pilots from the jumpseat until that privilege was taken away (thanks again 9/11 terrorists!)
I have a bachelor's of music in audio recording from the University of Memphis. I'm also a guitarist.
Kansas City, KS
Member for 4 years, 4 months
40 profile views
Last seen Oct 14 at 20:42
- Aviation 19k 19k 1111 gold badges8080 silver badges175175 bronze badges
- Music Fans 615 615 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- History 588 588 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 582 582 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 303 303 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 108 Why did this plane fly in a zigzag pattern?
- 82 Why did the British scuttle the u-boats surrendered after WWII?
- 74 Why does the B-52 take off without rotating?
- 40 What are the advantages of towbarless pushback tugs?
- 39 Why do farmers register their fields as airports?
- 36 Can supersonic conditions be replicated on the ground?
- 35 Is a pilot's instinctive reaction to a stall counter-intutive?
- View more network posts →