I'm a delivery driver for FedEx. I used to work as a tug driver at the Memphis hub. Have been an armchair aviation enthusiast since the late 1980's. Became fascinated while jumpseating on FedEx aircraft. Loved observing the pilots from the jumpseat until that privilege was taken away (thanks again 9/11 terrorists!)
I have a bachelor's of music in audio recording from the University of Memphis. I'm also a guitarist.
Kansas City, KS
Member for 4 years
39 profile views
Last seen Jun 20 at 18:32
- Aviation 18.5k 18.5k 1010 gold badges7474 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- Music Fans 590 590 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- History 588 588 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 572 572 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Skeptics 296 296 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 106 Why did this plane fly in a zigzag pattern?
- 82 Why did the British scuttle the u-boats surrendered after WWII?
- 74 Why does the B-52 take off without rotating?
- 40 What are the advantages of towbarless pushback tugs?
- 39 Why do farmers register their fields as airports?
- 36 Can supersonic conditions be replicated on the ground?
- 35 Is a pilot's instinctive reaction to a stall counter-intutive?
- View more network posts →