Professionally, a Python programmer for networks and distributed systems with loads of experience building full-stack software on Linux and BSD. Unprofessionally, I've worked with C on Unix for over a half-decade and focus on writing maintainable, secure, and structured code.
I also dabble in Haskell (Warp/Wai especially), and have a really, really solid knowledge of modern web standards, protocols, and best practices.
When I'm not programming, I'm either biking or hiking.
Top network posts
- 73 Why is Discovery One covered in sulphur in "2010: The Year We Make Contact"?
- 69 Why shouldn't I bring a computer to a key-signing party?
- 53 Is there any reason to have a shebang pointing at /bin/sh rather than /bin/bash?
- 45 Why did Germany officially acknowledge the contents of the Zimmerman telegram?
- 44 How do I embed Google Web Fonts into an SVG?
- 35 Why don't PGP and SSH keys see more widespread use as a second factor when authenticating?
- 34 What's the appropriate course of action if an airliner bounces 5-10 feet on touchdown?
- View more network posts →