I write software both for a living and for pleasure.
If these 2 can be done at the same time it's even better.
Aviation enthusiast and pilot wannabe. Compare my SO rep to Aviation and you will get the idea.
Sometime around 2007 I started an ATC simulator that I've managed to monetize. That allows me to have an opinion on things other than clicking the keyboard.
In my world
Member for 7 years, 2 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 5 at 17:12
Top network posts
- 59 Why choose to ditch in the sea over bailing out?
- 43 Do pilots need to know how to use a sextant?
- 41 Do propeller planes give contrails like jets do?
- 40 Are there any helicopters with ejection seats?
- 32 How can I tell apart an Airbus from a Boeing?
- 31 What is the 'dynamic' type in C# 4.0 used for?
- 30 Can the removal of a duty-free sales trolley result in a measurable reduction in emissions?
- View more network posts →