- Stack Overflow 22k 22k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Travel 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1k 1k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 133 When boarding a full plane, how can I guarantee that I can keep my handheld baggage with me?
- 113 Why does GCC use multiplication by a strange number in implementing integer division?
- 65 Why can't dead code detection be fully solved by a compiler?
- 55 Idiom for situation where you can either gain a lot or lose a lot
- 44 My college is forcing me to install their SSL certificate. How to protect my privacy?
- 44 Why can't you work backwards with public key to decrypt a message?
- 36 Why are certain fruit & veg bought in UK supermarkets tasteless?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 27 '18