I am not a pilot, but I find the whole idea of flight magnificent. I have an understanding of the mathematics behind it, but it still amazes me every time I see a plane take to the sky. Looking at some aircraft, I find myself wondering how that can obey physics, but they do... and they fly.
I also find the intricacies and quirks of the industry itself intriguing. Not so much fairs and budgeting, but why things are named the way they are, how rules and policies evolve, etc.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 15 at 16:19
- Role-playing Games 45.9k 45.9k 77 gold badges168168 silver badges223223 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.4k 5.4k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 Can the DM change his/her mind after a player has rolled?
- 109 "Run as Administrator" vs "Run (As Admin!)"
- 107 Why didn't the Imperials block the exhaust port on the Death Star during the Battle of Yavin?
- 100 Is there a way to ask in game (i.e. in a non-meta way) what a character's class is?
- 78 Why would shapeshifters choose to keep an original form?
- 74 Can a lower ranking officer (Captain, for example) be in charge of a ship with a higher ranking officer (Commodore, or Rear Admiral) on board?
- 67 Do you have to have figures when playing D&D?
- View more network posts →